Friday, January 4, 2013

Baby Jack!

My parents welcomed their first grandbaby into the world this past November. Baby Jack! I can not believe Chris is a daddy - heaven help that baby! ;-) He sure is a cutie though, I mean baby Jack, not Chris.



Baby Jack's blessing day. Chris and Melani decided to name their little boy after my dad's dad, my grandpa, Jack Alberts. What a great man this little baby gets to live up to!

  

Baby Jack, Grandpa Jack and Daddy

I also thought I would share more baby photos. Brandon, Michelle and the kids made it up to our neck of the woods for Michelle's sisters wedding. Sadly we didn't take very many pictures, but it was very fun to see these kiddos, especially since we were going to miss seeing them on Christmas! I can't believe how big Jared, their baby, has gotten! What a hunk!? :D





No comments:

Post a Comment