Monday, August 19, 2013

Updates on the Garner clan

I am a little sad that we have done so much traveling these last couple of months, but only a little. (I think our bank account might be hurting about it more than I am !)  Because I love to travel. And I love to visit family even more.  But I think Seattle is such a fun city in the summer! We have been trying to take advantage of it when we're home. Movie nights at the park, blackberry picking, playing at the beach, swimming in the lake, exploring new parks, and of course visiting all the new baby animals at the zoo (they must have put something in the water there because recently they have had 4 different animals deliver!)


Here we are at Golden Gardens (a beach right of the sand). We packed a picnic and had a blast playing beach volleyball with a bunch of friends. 

Here are a couple pictures from our most recent Utah excursion. 



Proud Opa juggling both the kiddos. Boy do they love him!


Best looking babe out there! Even sporting a bright orange bow-tie!

Laila and her handsome daddy !
Cousins! 

I love love love this picture of Laila with Grandpa and Grandma Garner. 





Laila got a crack up with these streamers at Will's (Kaitlyn's cute boy) birthday party! So much fun to reunite with old friends! 





No comments:

Post a Comment