Sunday, September 15, 2013

Happy 7 months !!!

My little bug is 7 months!!! It goes so fast! It is incredible to watch her observe, explore, and interact with the world. Here are Laila's top 3's for 7 months;



Top 3 Cutest things she does...
1.Kisses. This is really new, like this week!  You give her a kiss on her cheek and she will return it (sometimes). She opens her mouth and goes straight for you cheek. And she'll just rest her head there. I always think of a leech actually, but its still rather sweet! I love it!
2.Okay, I  feel like maybe I write too much about this, and it would be FAR from cute for anyone older, like FAR FAR FAR! but when she has to, you know, poop...she gets so focused and finds something to stare at. And she just has to grunt. It takes so much concentration. Like I said only cute for a baby!
3. She talks and talks and talks! and thinks she's just the funniest thing! :)

Top 3 Least Cutest things she does...
1. Sometimes when I do my workout at home, she is on the floor by me. And every once in a while she will look up at me wiggle and jiggle and she will just start to giggle and giggle. I've got sweat dripping down my face and I can barely breath, and she thinks its funny! Ha! I am sure I look ridiculous and she wants to help me laugh about it! :)
2.  Gremlin Laila/ Purple minion mode/ way past bed time version of Laila
3.Pulling mom's hair!

Top 3 Funniest things she does...
1. She loves to play with her mouth. Sometimes she clicks her tongue, or  sucks her lips in to make sour-lips. It is really funny and entertaining to watch.
2. When she is tired she shakes her head side to side, and I mean really shakes. You would think she would start to get dizzy. Sometimes it even means banging her head against the hard high-chair of floor, doesn't phase her. She pauses for a second and decides its no big deal.
3. That girl has gas! All day and all night long!

Top 3 Favorite things
1. Mommy. She has started reaching for me! I love it I love it I love it! Sometimes when dad picks her up she will reach her arms out for me, sorry Cam! (inside I am loving it though, but I know the day will come when she just wants her daddy!)
2. Dance, and by dance, I mean bounce, wiggle, jiggle, shake, move. Sometimes with music, sometimes without. She hardly lets you hold her before she is wiggling and crawling out of your arms. She absolutely LOVES the jumper!
3. She loves eating small pieces of banana. And peaches too!

Top 3 Dislikes
1.Diaper changes - She didn't really mind before, but now she goes crazy some of the time.
2. Still not loving Peas! The other day I tired giving her broccoli. Her face was priceless!
3. Honestly...I can't come up with another one.....

Top 3 Accomplishments
1. So close to crawling. She gets on her hands and knees and just bounces. Like, "should I do it? Maybe yes, Maybe no....." She is also starting to army crawl around a little bit, just a bit. And very short distances. She is really good, though, at moving around the room. It just takes a lot of time, rolling this way and wiggling that way.
2. She is really good at getting from her tummy to sitting up and rolling around ....Whatever it takes to get off her stomach.
3. She's a good eater. She does amazing at keeping her hands up and out of the way and mouth open! You just have to keep up with her head! She looses focus FAST!


what's up?
 









1 comment: