Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Happy day of love!

We were able to have a super cute little Valentines party with a bunch of our friends! There was a little photo "booth" set up to take pictures and here are just a few; 


Laila and Luke, her first valentine! She wasn't too sure about the whole deal though. 


Luke was SO determined to give Laila her valentine..whether she was going to take it happily or not :) Sweet Luke. 


But we were both happy to be each other's Valentines! 


These were the valentines we made. Dad's shovel and pail full of delicious muddy buddies and a bunch of hand-painted valentines for our friends and cousins. 



I am absolutely in love with Valentines. I feel so blessed and so fortunate to have so many people in my life that share their love with me, sacrifice so much  for me, laugh and cry with me, build me up, teach me, and learn with me and now those same people and so many more touch the lives of my family as well. Happy day of love everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment