Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Our trip to Utah!

Oh I was so stressed about this trip. Laila has a pretty good little scream. My mom suggested packing a parachute just in case they kicked of us off the airplane! Ha! Well, little miss promptly didn't let us down and screamed before, during, and after our flight. (I tried to get her calmed down before - the goal being we could sneak on before anyone knew she could scream - well, she blew our cover fast!) We didn't get any dirty looks (at least that I could see) so we kept the parachute hidden and finally made it to Utah!

It was a fun trip. Thank you to the Yeoman's for helping with transportation and letting us stay at their place! Can't WAIT to come back in June! And it was good practice for soon-to-be grandma Karlene! (Craazy!) It was a quick trip and we didn't get to see everyone we would have LOVE to have visited with! But we did get to stop by and visit with Grandpa Alberts and Grandma and Grandpa Sill (so sad we didn't get a picture of Laila with G & G Sill!!!! Next time for sure) ! Love them!

We headed to Utah to be able to be there for Brittany and her cute family. She and Nathan were blessing Alec. He is a cutie, a tiny tiny cutie and definitely Brittany's baby. He looks just like her. We had a fun time crashing at their place for the weekend and visiting with Brandon and Michelle and the kids as well. It was the first time all the Garner grand-children could all be together with two more still on the way this year! SO FUN!





 Laila with Great Grandpa Alberts - one of my favorite people in the world! My dad, Grandpa Alberts, is one of the people I admire the most in the the world, both my parents. When I look at this man, I know why my dad is the way he is...its in his blood!


Laila with great Aunt Diane


Laila and cousin Emily!Someday soon they will be able to dress up as princesses together!


All the Garner kiddos!













We made it home again! And this time our flight was much more enjoyable! Good job little one!

and a couple videos.....


1 comment:

  1. Those pictures of Laila and Gpa Alberts are so cute!

    ReplyDelete