Tuesday, October 22, 2013

More October Adventures

I have a confession. I can't stop taking pictures of Laila. I have absolutely no idea what I am going to do with all of these. At least her life will be well photographed. Ha. Here are some pictures from our October adventures so far.... I am so grateful to have a little buddy to explore Seattle with. And she is really starting to interact with the world around her. Now when we go to the zoo, its not just me excited to see the animals! 

Exploring the Seattle Art Museum downtown


A cloudy day at the park...lovin's the swings! 




The Pumpkin Patch. We walked away with quite a haul! The squash was ridiculously cheap! And it makes the best soup! 




Just chillin' in the high chair. 


Seattle has so many parks and trails. I love it. These pictures are from the University's Arboretum park and the Woodland Park trails. 




Ashleigh came up and spent the weekend with us. Got in some Hot Yoga, scary movie (I don't know why we do that, neither of us enjoy them!) popcorn, SkipBo, and plenty of walks!! SO much fun! Here we are at Pike's Market. Honesty, I could go there every week. It is so much fun. I love love love the fresh produce. And Ashleigh and I spent a lot of time at the bread and oil/vinegar samples. YUM! 




Cam had his first concert this week with the Seattle Ensign Chorus and Symphony. It was absolutely fantastic! I am so glad I was able to attend. And I am so grateful, that even with his busy schedule Cameron has been able to find time for this opportunity. It is so fun to watch him up there doing something he absolutely  loves. A couple friends from his pharmacy class attended the concert as well. Way sweet! 

Both he and I participated in the Portland Ensign Choir and Orchestra with my parents down in Portland. It was such a neat opportunity. Especially for me as I really don't have a trained, professional voice (I think I was able to participate because I had a husband who they were desperate to have! :) ) I was so impressed with the Seattle choir and symphony, however. The concert hall, Benorya Hall in downtown Seattle was spectacular. And the choir and symphony just sounded incredible. They opened with "High on a Mountain Top" and the audience was already to there feet. Great concert Cam! 





No comments:

Post a Comment