Sunday, November 10, 2013

All Hallow's Eve




Halloween - Tangled style! Presenting Flinn Ryder, Rapunzel, and Pascal ( Rapunzel's lizard friend). We threw these costumes together for less than $10 ! Go Goodwill! and my talented seamster of a husband!  Laila's costume was originally a newborn pea pod costume - we had to cut holes for her legs! ha! 

We had fun! Ward Trunk Or Treat, Playgroup Halloween party for the kiddos (really it was for the moms), carving pumpkins with friends, trick or treating down-town "city-style" and Hocus Pocus. 



The two loves of my life!







Um...so don't judge me. She was already really grumpy before I put her in the pumpkin....I really wanted a picture of her in it...but I think she was a little upset about the whole ordeal. 


Ok, had to take a picture with this person. So we went down to the University Village, its a big shopping mall next to the U of W campus. Lots of families go there to do there trick or treating....we joined the craziness just for the experience of it all, not really because Laila is old enough to actually trick or treat. It was fun walking around and checking out all the costumes. But this beauty had me laughing...I took the picture just for Cameron! He didn't think it was that funny! The cherry on top was Laila was in good spirits until we made friends with this "foot" - she is too much like her father! ;-)


Here are a couple pictures from our Halloween party. We had some friends over to spend the evening together! 




No comments:

Post a Comment