Thursday, January 16, 2014

10 months!

 I have a ten month old! That's two months shy of a year! Bah! The primary president at our church (someone who organizes the children's church meetings) emailed me last week asking for my child's birthday as she would be entering nursery this year...um WHAT?! That is just crazy! And so fun! I just love watching her grow! And watching her quirks and  personality develop! Heaven help us! :) That girl knows what she wants and doesn't stop moving. She gets that from her dad! : P Well here are her 10 months TOP THREES...



Top Three Accomplishments
1. She claps! And I don't know why, but I find so much satisfaction in that! Now the trick is getting her not to clap! Ha! I will be changing her on the changing table and while she moans and groans and fusses, there's her two little hands clapping together! :) I have to tell you about her fast claps....they were for her daddy! Now Opa claims this was his doing, but I primed the pump. I have been practicing clapping with her for weeks! :) She was sitting on her Opa's lap at our Ward Christmas Party. Daddy walked out, with three other shephards and after they sang their musical number she clapped right along with everyone else!

So this is as far as I got for ten months.... ya...pretty far! December just ran away from me! I can't believe how crazy fast it went. After starting the month with the ward Christmas party that I was involved with I thought I would be able to catch up with life, but it continued to run away from me. So... look forward to 11 months!!! :) and Happy Holidays!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment