Thursday, January 16, 2014

Garner Family Christmas Card

While waiting for Santa Clause…  we want to wish you the merriest of Christmas’!





We are so fortunate and blessed to have so many incredible people who have touched and blessed our lives. We hope to find all well with you and your families at this most “wonderful time of the year”!

We are loving life in Seattle. Not so sure we are sold on living the big city life long term, but for now we trying to take advantage of having so much at our fingertips. Ashley is obsessed with all of the farmer’s markets so close to home! Cameron is in the middle of his second year of his Doctorate of Pharmacy program at the University of Washington and really enjoying it! When he is not studying like a mad man, he keeps busy with other responsibilities as Student Class Representative (he is one of three for his class), he is co-chair for his Pharmacy Class’s planning committee for their Honduras trip this next summer, working two jobs; including one at a pharmacy and the other as a lab assistant, volunteering as an E.A  (education assistant, essentially it’s a T.A position), and singing in the Puget Sound Ensign Choir and Symphony.  Let’s just say he keeps busy. J

Meanwhile Laila and I get to spend plenty of time together! And I love it! I can NOT believe she is almost one!?!? Time flies!  And every day is a new adventure with her! I love watching her little personality develop! I am also teaching Zumba classes which is enough to give me a little something to do, make a little money, keep me fit, and give me an excuse to dance!  I love it!

We are so grateful to all of you! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  Cameron, Ashley & Laila

No comments:

Post a Comment