Friday, December 5, 2014

Roomies Weekend

College roomies unite! These girls were there for some of the best moments and adventures of my life! I love them to pieces! and miss them even more! It was a fantastic weekend together!


Hiking Multnomah Falls! I miss my hiking buddy! Eebs and I used to "run" the Y together all the time at school. 

My new mini-hiker :) 


On to Seattle.....


Seattle Ghost Tour 






The girls together! Not the whole gang but we had a blast! It was nice to pick up where we left off and swap stories. Miss you guys! 



Erin had this grand idea, I can't remember what the idea was exactly, but it really didn't work out. We have lots of grand ideas! ;-)



New buddies :) 


I can't wait for the next reunion! Thanks for hosting Mel! Love you girls and I wish the very best for you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment